SQLite 3.25.0 Download Latest
SQLite 3.25.0 Download Latest Version – SQLite is an in-process collection that implements a self-supporting, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL data source engine. The code for SQLite is in the general public domain and also is thus complimentary for use for any kind of objective, commercial or private. Download SQLite 3.25.0 Offline Installer. SQLite 64-bit/32-Bit is the most commonly released database in the world with more applications compared to we could count, including numerous top-level tasks.
SQLite 3.25.0 is a full-featured SQL implementation which you can start using with absolutely no setup as no setup or management is required. It is a serverless compact data source in a single cross-platform disk documents with an actually tiny code footprint. It is complimentary as well as it includes SpatiaLite – an open resource collection which increases it’s capacities to taking care of spatial information.
- Deals are atomic, constant, isolated, and resilient (ACID) even after system crashes as well as power failures.
- Zero-configuration – no arrangement or management needed.
- Full SQL application with innovative functions like partial indexes and common table expressions. (Omitted features).
- A full data source is saved in a single cross-platform disk documents. Great for usage as an application file style.
- Supports terabyte-sized data sources as well as gigabyte-sized strings as well as balls. (See limits.html.).
- Tiny code footprint: less than 500KiB totally configured or a lot less with optional features left out.
- Easy, easy to use API.
- Written in ANSI-C. TCL bindings consisted of. Bindings for loads of various other languages offered independently.
- Well-commented source code with 100% branch examination insurance coverage.
- Offered as a solitary ANSI-C source-code documents that is easy to put together and therefore is easy to add right into a bigger job.
- Self-contained: no external dependences.
- Cross-platform: Android, * BSD, iphone, Linux, Mac, Solaris, VxWorks, as well as Windows (Win32, WinCE, WinRT) are sustained out of package. Easy to port to other systems.
- Resources are in the general public domain name. Use for any purpose.
- Features a standalone command-line interface (CLI) client that can be used to administer SQLite data sources.
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Mac
Version : SQLite 3.25.0
Size : 776.25MB