Xpadder 5.3 Download – mimics a computer mouse and keyboard with the buttons and directional thumbpad of your video game controller. Xpadder 5.3 Latest It supports numerous profiles, rumble comments, and also chorded input, which allows for even more commands than the number of switches would normally permit. This technique can also be used to fine-tune imitated computer mouse motion, with fast or exact modes for the analog directional stick switchable by toggling a preassigned button.
Setup displays are easy to decipher as well as provide you with a visual representation of your gamepad for very easy key assignment. You can also use it to manage desktop software: For example, the video clip gamer of your Media Center COMPUTER can use your wireless controller like a remote. Xpadder 5.3 isn’t presently cost-free, yet it’s well worth the money designer Jonathan Firth is asking. Older, free versions are still around if you wish to give a try before acquisition.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista
- Works on both the 32 and also 64 little bit versions of Windows
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports as much as 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer).
- Rumble pressure responses and also progressed fine-tuning options.
- Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see.
- Several account management making use of sharable data.
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks as well as gallery sticks.
- Also collaborates with steering wheels, dancing floor coverings, drum packages, guitars …
Requirements :Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Version :Xpadder 5.3
Name : Xpadder